Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Insanity Times 20,058

So, my life is insane at the moment. One person should only have so much insanity in their lives at once.
For one, Chuck is insane. You ma y have heard me raving about it before. There is a reason. That reason is that it is the greatest and most addicting show on earth. And the season/series is starting to draw to a close. Needless to say, it is starting to get more and more crazy. Loose ends from even the first season are starting to be tied in new and shocking ways. At the moment one of my least favorite "good guys" has taken the real good girl because she unknowingly killed his wife in her red test (one of the tests to become a spy - the killing test). The Ring (the bad guys) showed him the video of that night, and he has pretty much gone crazy. The last episode showed her and him driving away, and she is like, "Where are we going?" And he is like, "To settle an old score." The episode ends with a shot of his hand on the steering wheel, wedding ring right on top. I just about died. I recommend this show to anyone.
Another intense thing is the most recent Maximum Ride book. I read the whole 300+ book in just over an hour. My favorite character randomly left at the end and I don't know if he is coming back. All I have to say is: He'd better.
Then I had to stay up super late doing homework, and it is still not completely done. I have no idea what I am going to do. My head just might explode right in the middle of Drivers Ed. That would be attractive.
I just hope I can make it these three more days. Then, blessed relief. Spring Break will be here. *sigh*

No comments: