Thursday, March 25, 2010

Zombies Ate My Neighbors



Last weekend me and my brothers filmed a movie about an old video game called Zombies Ate My Neighbors. It is a pretty intense little 80's/90's video game that was apparently pretty high tech back then, but it is just a little ghetto for nowadays.
I am not entirely sure why my brothers decided to make a video about this game, but they did, and they bribed me by taking me to Nickel City and letting me play games, and also paying for laser tagging as well. Twice. And they also left me the Wii this week.
In the above picture, I am player right and my brother Shawn is player left. He even dyed his hair blonde and got some old 3D glasses. We also got air-soft guns and spray painted them blue and red. He made the outfits too. The only thing you can't see in the picture is the lovely red shorts (I wore red sweats since I didn't have red shorts) and the red anti-sign thing. You know, the one that is over a cigarette when you say no smoking, or no pets, or whatever. It is on the back of the purple jacket. Their names are Zeke and Julie.
So, for all of you that ditched out on us on Saturday, just so you know, we had to find something else to do for it. But don't worry, it should work even without you. We had other people willing to be zombies for us.
Well, the movie will be pretty amazing. I will post the link for it soon (We will put it on youtube) and you can watch it if you have five or so minutes. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: