Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Testing... Testing... 1, 2, 3... Testing.

So, I have at least one test today, most of which I am probably going to fail, as it is a math test. Hopefully we will have one of our review of the review paper days (which, yes, it has happened) and take the test on Thursday. I really hope. Then maybe my grade will raise itself slightly! Yay! Just kidding, it probably won't. :(
In other news, I am ranging this week for Driver's Ed. Yesterday I went and I was put in a car with Ben Cheney. He is a very... Um.... Interesting person. But he is not a bad driver, he even did the 8 drill without her yelling at him. He did run over the bottom of one cone, but it didn't fall over. I am not sure why he was put with me, since I am a one and they usually put 1 with a 3 or a 2. 1 is the best, by the by. I am not quite sure why I was rated a 1. I did the H drill in my pre range and I hit a cone, but it was only with my side mirror, and it didn't fall over, so maybe that is why.
But last night I didn't hit any cones, and she only talked to me the first time I did the H drill, and it was pointless. I was in a perfect position, and all she told me to do was pull up and back up again. I pulled up about an inch, and then backed up again, and I didn't even come close to hitting a cone. I think Mrs. Freestone needs her eyes checked....

No comments: