Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sigh...

Well, I had been catching up on sleep these past few weeks, and I was getting so excited, but then this week, I have been going to bed later and later. Today I had to get up an hour earlier than normal. Joyous day. So, if you see me at any point in time today trying to fight sleep, just ignore me. I can be dangerously unstable when I am tired. Hence the trying to catch up.
Also, my grade in math has not really improved. It is now at a 63%, and that is still an F. I think it is a 70% or something. I will try. But unfortunately that will be hard since I failed the test twice (I got 2 points less the second time... Hmmm), and also failed basically all of the quizzes.
Some of the people in my carpool are ALWAYS late, and it is really starting to bug me. They didn't even open their garage until 7:30, and the two kids didn't come out until 7:35. Then we still had to go pick up Justin, and then drive to Timp. We didn't get there until about 7:40, and almost as soon as I walked in the door, the bell rang. I have yet to go to my locker to get all my crap for Driver's Ed and History and drop off my Math book. Maybe I will go in a couple minutes.
So, my life is pretty much an epic sigh today... *sigh*...

No comments: