Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chapstick Saves Lives


People call it by many names: a juicer, lip gloss, lip balm, etc. I myself call it simply: Chapstick. I have decided that I might just die if chapstick (the cherry ice kind) had never been invented. Sometimes I just feel horrible with cracked and dry lips. Chapstick can fix it. In winter, when I am out working in the bitter cold, the icy wind blowing on my face, I can barely open my mouth for fear that my lips will rip wide open. In circumstances like these, I whip out m chapstick and put some on. It feels so much better afterwards. I can talk, bite, yawn, and scream without having to worry about cracked lips. What more could you want?


This random commercial for chapstick brought to you by Emily Pratt.
Its ok. I don't know either.

No comments: