Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What the Crap

I am wondering what the heck is going on with my blog. I cannot get it to stay on the page for more than 1-2 seconds before it redirects me to one of a few random pages. No matter how many times I type in my blog it comes up, before I have enough time to click on anything, the computer takes me to a page that has nothing to do with anything on my blog. I don't know if any other computers do this, or if anyone else tried to do it it would work, but it is really bugging me. Any other page except the main one. Ugh.
I stayed up way past midnight last night doing homework, and it is still not done. Someone kill me now. Please. I still didn't get everything done. But one assignment isn't my fault, not all the way, anyway. My grandpa didn't email me back the answer to the questions I asked him for history. But I admit, it is probably my fault that I didn't email him until last night.
I hate today. And yesterday. And last week. And probably this week. *bangs head against wall*

No comments: