Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TV

As some of you may know, I don't really watch a lot of TV. As maybe more of you know, I do watch Chuck. AKA the greatest and most addictive show that exists. As of Monday, I have been freaking out. Something horrible has happened. Casey, my favorite character, committed treason (might I add for a good reason... Wow that rhymed... I totally didn't mean to...) and was dismissed from being a spy and is now a civilian! If you have ever seen the show, you know that that cannot work. Casey is obviously not a civilian. He is too fond of guns and hurting people. AHHH!!!
I also watch American Idol. I must say I am disappointed with this year's contestants. I only really like three or four of them. Maybe five. But there are 12 of them! They should all be good to have made it this far. I am slightly irritated that the guy with the baby mullet ( I think his name was Alex) was kicked off instead of the guy with the neck tattoo (Andrew). The other guy was better and had a better voice and chose better songs, and he was just better in general. The other guy is nice enough, but he is kind of weird and has a weird voice and chooses VERY weird songs. He is just weird in general.
The season before last was totally better than this one. It had David Cook, David Archuleta, and many, many other and better artists than most of the people this season. However, this season Lee Dwyze (totally probably spelled that wrong), Siobhan Magnus, and Crystal Bowersox are very good. I am kind of leaning toward Lee, just because I have never been a fan of girl singers. Don't ask me why.
I also kind of like Tim Urban, and Aaron Kelley. They are alright. Better than a lot of the people on now, anyway.
Ok, those are my feelings on the only two shows that I actually watch regularly. Sorry if you didn't understand my ravings, just ignore it if you didn't.
Wow, this is long. Sorry.

No comments: