Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break

I am so tired. I have had a crazy week. I had a math test on Wednesday, a Chemistry test yesterday (I still need to go in and finish it), and I have a history test today. Bleh. This is so uncool. I have also gotten less and less sleep every night this week trying to catch up on homework, mostly for history. I did get to do some cool things, like interview my grandpa about WWII, and whatnot. But I would rather have gone and talked to him in person. I didn't have any time that I could go and someone could drive me there.
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for spring break, you have no idea. I am not going anywhere (as usual) but I do have some plans with one of my friends that I literally haven't seen in years. We used to be like pretty much best friends, then she moved up to Elk Ridge, and I used to hang out with her more, but not this time. I don't think I have seen her since 7th or 8th grade. It is pretty awesome, and we have been making plans....
So, the thought of spring break is basically the only thing keeping me alive this week. One more day! :D

No comments: