Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Hate Today


I have decided that big projects need to die. Well, not just big projects. Homework in general. And Math. And half of my teachers. And getting up early. School should just die. And then maybe my parents would quit bugging me every five seconds about my grades... Hmmm.... I have finally had my best idea of the day. I will start planning the demise of school...
On one hand, I finally did my history project on Friday. I got 360/400 on it. I suppose that is pretty good. And also a little surprising, considering I did most all of it late at night when I was almost incomprehensible with tiredness. Well, miracles do happen, I guess.
But, I still have to finish Huckleberry Finn by tomorrow, which I am not even close to doing, do the worksheets I need for it. And by next Thursday I need to do my Spanish project. But I have to wait to do this until my friend Brianne also can. Which could be a while, since she is involved in just about everything. I am not even going to talk about Math. I have no doubt I will also get assigned about 80 more projects due in the next week or so..... *sigh*.....

3 comments:

Abby Savannah said...

YOU CAN DO IT! hang in there! we're almost done!

Em said...

YES!! We only have like a month left! How awesome is that?

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

At LEAST 80. I'm sure there are 100 more on top of it by now...