Wednesday, April 21, 2010

School Insanity

Well, my grades have basically gone back to sucking. I need to start actually doing my homework, that might help just a little bit.
Today I have to spend basically all day doing a huge history project that is due on Friday. I have to teach for 20ish minutes about a subject that she gave me. Of course I am on the second day possible. I could be in May sometime, but no, of course not.
If I manage to finish that, or get enough done that I could finish tomorrow, I have to read about a hundred fifty pages in my English book to get completely caught up. But I think the project that is worth 400 points is slightly more important than reading Huck Finn.
In other news, I am so excited for tomorrow! I am going to Daughtry's concert with my friends! It is going to be soooo fun! I love Daughtry, it is great music. Yaaayy!
I also either randomly developed allergies, or (much more likely) I have a cold (again). It really sucks how often I get colds. I think the last one I got I had about a month ago, or maybe less. So, today I get to sit here, trying and failing to breath through my nose, suppressing coughs, sounding like a bulldog when I breath, and sound like a man when I talk because of my deepened voice. Joy.

No comments: