Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring break... Again.

Well, last week was spring break, if you couldn't figure that out by my last post. It was pretty awesome.
On Monday I went up to Ephriam during like the worst rainstorm of all time. We managed to get there in one piece, so we proceeded to my brothers' art show. They both had something in it. Shawn had a few colored pencil drawings of various creatures from horror movies and whatnot, and they were pretty awesome. He also had a video in. In the video, he danced around campus for 15 minutes. He danced around people, sometimes pretty close to them. It was pretty funny to watch them look at him, kind of laugh, and then try very very hard to ignore him, no matter what he was doing. His video won best in show, and he got $100 for it. Lucky!
Ryan also had in a video. His was very... Interesting. It was cool, but it grossed me out just a little bit. For 22 minutes he didn't blink, wipe his nose, or swallow. He just stared into the camera. Of course it was sped up, and it was kind of cool to watch all the people zooming by behind him, and him just sitting there, drooling, eyes watering, nose running, staring into the camera.
The next day I went up to my grandparent's house and my grandpa finally helped me finish the tree frog I have been making up there. Just for those of you who don't know my grandpa, he is an awesome woodworker. That is what we were making the frog out of. Maybe I will put a picture of it or something on here someday. If I remember.
On Wednesday, I hung out with my friends and watched Sky Dancers. I was Slam. He is one of the two guys on the show. Well, one of the two Sky Dancers anyway. Just don't ask.
On Thursday, I hung out with one of my friends that I haven't seen in years, but used to be my best friend. It was really fun.
On Friday I didn't do much. It was awesome.
On Saturday, I hung out with my friends again, and got gored by her bunny. Who knew bunnies both growled and got vicious when near their cages?
On Sunday, I went up to my grandparent's house again, to see them get set apart for their mission. They are going to Heber Valley Camp for their mission. It is a girls camp.
Then Spring Break was over. :.(

No comments: