Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ummmm....

I don't exactly know what to write about. So feel free to not read whatever random stuff is in this post.
Well, my brothers have officially left for the summer. It is very sad. And my sister and brother-in-law are moving to Wisconsin and taking their two cute children with them in a month or two. I am going to be completely alone with my parents. Joy.
Last night was my last Mutual as a Mia Maid. Wow, lots of M's there. But anyway, last night we decorated some journals for ourselves, and I have to say mine was just lovely.
I am also still scrambling to get everything figured out for my birthday party, which is on Saturday. My birthday is tomorrow. Craziness!
I also have a ton of other stuff left to do, but I am going to be stupid as usual and procrastinate as usual. :/

No comments: