Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekends Are Delicious

This weekend was pretty much the awesomest weekend I have had in a long time. It was my birthday on Friday, so of course that was a good day, and then the next day I had my birthday party.
For my birthday party, we first went laser tagging. It was amazing! First we were put with this big group of guys. two of them were put on our team, and we went against the rest. One of the guys on our team got first place, and we won the game. It was intense, and I had a lot of fun. Even though I got 9th place. Oh, well.
But the second game was a little more stupid. We were put with some other people from Timp, and we heard them say in low voice, "Oh, they're just Sophomores. This is going to be stupid." Whenever we would talk to them at all, they would completely ignore us, except for one girl which seemed to actually have a soul. She was nice.
Throughout the game, there were many instances of cheating by these people. Holding their hands in front of our guns while they shot us, pinning us in a corner and shooting us repeatedly until we needed to recharge, and guarding our charger so we couldn't charge. Among other things. I'm sorry to say that these people are here at my school, making it worse.
Even with all the cheating, I got 2nd place this time. I would have gotten first, except for that one guy that kept trapping me and killing me over and over. I am just happy to say I had a good time.
Then we went back to my house, opened presents and ate cake and ice cream. It was cool. Then we went outside and were all in a super weird mood. Two of my friends ran away down the street, and one of my friends was like, "Let's go. We have to hunt them down." The next ten minutes involved sprinting after one of my friends halfway down the block in the rain, and when I finally caught her, we skipped for a while. This didn't last long, since she was barefoot, so we walked the rest of the way around the block as if we hadn't just been in a high speed chase. Then we got back, sat in a tree for a while, then we played with a ball for a while.
This weekend was awesome. The only problem is: Homework. I am now back at school, super sore from laser tagging, tired from staying up late, and hating homework SOOOOO much. Well, I guess that is just too bad for me.

No comments: