Monday, May 17, 2010

*sizzle drip drip melting brain*

Math is officially scalding my brain. I have a bunch of homework that is late and that I need to turn in. Math is foremost among these. I spent about 5 hours on Saturday doing it, and I didn't even get close to finishing. I got through all five or six assignments, but I had no idea how to do about 50-60% of the problems on them, hence, 50-60% didn't get done. All I am going to say is that I love the back of the book. A lot. Yesterday I spent about an hour and a half with my brother-in-law, Doug, finishing some problems. We got one and a half assignments done. Joy.
I swear though, he can read Math. My dad keeps telling me I can learn from the book, but no. I know this is impossible. But whenever Doug didn't know how to do the problem, he just flipped straight to the page he needed and pointed to an example that I never would have found, and was then able to actually understand what the book was trying to say. I can never do that. The book, instead of just saying, "The red line on the graph" says things like, "The inverse side of the radius of a circle" and whatnot. It is not cool at all.
I have to stay after for Math today, and tomorrow, and the whole week, probably, unless I get everything turned in. Hmmm....

No comments: