Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ummm..... Nemo?

So. Yesterday I was honestly trying to do my homework. I really was. It was just... I was tired. It didn't work. I fell asleep for a few hours. While I was sleeping, I had an odd dream. I suppose I will put it on my blog, just because. Probably no one is reading this anyway.
In my dream, I was in this odd place with a bunch of people I know getting briefed for the thing we were going to do. I'm not sure what It was. Anyways, we split into teams of about 10 or so people and started doing some random stuff. Like, we would go through all these random decrepit buildings and have to go through weird obstacles. Then we would get past them to these random shacks that had a piano in each corner. Sometimes we had to play it, sometimes the pianos took us to odd places like scenes from movies, unlikely places and other strange places.
jnuyd <-- love, Abby.
Well, anyways. So, one of the scenes I remember is going into Finding Nemo and going through some places in there. For some reason, my friend and I were talking about this huge inside joke we have in front of everyone as we were trying to make it through the trench thing in it and that one school of fish was following us and trying to give us directions. It was odd. And this other guy was trying and failing to make sense of our joke and it was kind of awkward because people jump t0 conclusions about that joke.
In another shack, we were put on a plane and it would only fly if someone were playing the piano. But it would only fly if they were being "sincere" about it. They didn't necessarily need to be good, but if they just played nothing, the plane would start to descend. If you stopped, the plane would fall. Of course, I was the only one who could play the piano. So I wished for hymnbook so I could play since I don't have that many songs memorized other than the classic: Mary Had a Little Lamb. Hmmm...
Well, as you can tell, this is what I dream about. I didn't tell you everything, but I really don't think you want to know.

2 comments:

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

You know at least Abby and I read this, right?

Em said...

Oh. Well, no, I didn't know that. But now I do.