Friday, May 7, 2010

Mercury

So, last nightI had this freakish dream. I don't remember it all, but here is part of it, just because I can't think of what else to write about. You non-existent readers out there are probably tired of hearing me whine about my grades.
The first thing I remember of the dream was sitting in this weird yellow armchair on the grass in my backyard while my mom did some yardwork on the other side of the yard. I kept getting mad because all these ants kept crawling up the side of my chair and coming towards me. I was killing all the ones I could find, but more and more just kept coming. I was suddenly afraid that they would come from the other side, the side that I was sitting on (I was sitting on the arm of the chair), so I quickly stood up. For some reason, none of them had come from that side. By this time, there were a ton of ants all over the other armrest.
I stood up again and picked up the chair, shaking it to get all the ants off as I moved it onto the cement. I was really mad that they kept coming for me. My mom was just standing there looking at me and giving me weird looks; probably because I was holding this yellow armchair and shaking it and looking furious.
Well, I finally set the chair down on the cement not too far from the grass. I then remember seeing a squad of ants led by a red ant coming towards my chair. I was irritated that they kept coming after me! Anyway, I killed all the ones that came up my chair, then I finally don't even remember what I did next.
I think the dream shifted then, because the next thing I remember is being with some dark, mysterious guy who's face I could never see, even though I don't think he was wearing a mask or anything. We had to use Mercury to do some sort of covert mission, I don't remember what, but I think it might have had something to do with cars and balloons. Don't ask me.
After we finished doing whatever we had been doing, we went back to my garage to put the Mercury away, but he warned me not to put it too close to the Tritium or the Aluminum. It could catch fire if the Tritium exploded from as far as 20 feet away. I don't remember why I couldn't put it witht the Aluminum. Then I heard this horrible beeping and I freaked out for a second before I realized it was my alarm.
Well, that was my weird dream. I know, it probably doesn't make sense. Oh, well.

No comments: