Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cheese Log

I am sooo tired..... And I have lots of homework.... And I haven't done much of it.... And I am really stupid for procrastinating all of it.
Tomorrow I need to turn in a ton of stuff for English. I am not at all excited to do this.
Tomorrow I also have a few things for Chemistry that I need to get done. But not as much, luckily.
On Friday I have my Mastery Points for Spanish due, but I don't have that class on Friday, so I would like to get it done today and turn it in tomorrow. It is worth 250 points. Bleh.
I also have another project for Spanish due tomorrow that I need my friend to do. So this time it is not only me. It feels nice to finally be able to blame someone else for part of it. But, I admit, it is partially my fault.
I am soooo ready for summer.

No comments: