Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chuck



Ok, I don't think any of you have seen the show Chuck, but if you ever see it on, watch it. It is the best and most addicting show on the face of the earth. I showed it to two of my friends, and they both borrowed it from me and watched it with incredible speed. One of my friends took season one two days ago and she is already about halfway through it. Another friend took season two and her brother and sister both get mad if she watches it without them.
It is pretty much about this civilian guy named Chuck who got a government supercomputer downloaded into his brain without his meaning to, and the government can't get it out so they send two people to protect him. People try to find him to get the secrets that are in his head and so Sarah and Casey (the two people that protect Chuck) have to save him. So it is a spy show, and it is getting soooo intense now that it is season three. So much stuff has been happening, and now I am mad because it won't be on for a few weeks because of the olympics.
I just don't know if I can make it that long.

No comments: