Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chuck!!!! :D


Who ever knew one show could be so freaking amazing? Not me.
But anyways, Chuck season 4 started yesterday, as you may have guessed by the title and the picture and my raving. And it. Was. Amazing.
My friends and I have been in the midst of a Chuck marathon in the attempt to watch the previous 3 seasons before 4 started. It didn't really work. We watched the first season, then the first disc of season 2, then we realized we didn't have time to watch season 2 first, so we moved on to season 3. We watched the first few of that one, then the last couple of that one, and the one in the middle where Shaw dies. Which makes me happy. But then he comes back to life, which makes me very sad, but then Chuck dominates him in a fight, which makes me very happy again.
But this new season is going to be epic, I can tell. Just from the first episode, I can tell Chuck hasn't lost any of his awesomeness. Except he cut his hair shorter again. It has been shorter and shorter every season. In a couple seasons he could be bald. And if Chuck went bald, I would be very sad, because he is attractive and skilled.
Chuck is not the only thing that makes the show so amazing, though. All the characters are perfect. Good acting, good people in general. Well, maybe not good, but enriching to the show and just freaking awesome.

No comments: