Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FINALLY




Well, school finally ended. At long last I don't have to worry about homework or anything like that. *sigh* As you can see, I have uploaded some pictures from the last week of school. Not all of them, of course, but a few. I have had a pretty good week, even though it has been fairly insane. A ton of stuff has happened this week.
Not the least of which being that my sister moved, taking her family with her. It was quite sad. My mom is currently in Wisconsin helping them get moved in. I have enclosed some pictures of them below.

Another truely epic event: The season finale of Chuck. I have been going insane ever since last monday. Along with Nicole and Tiffany. Every time we see each other now, we mention how much we hate Shaw, the lying traitor who came back from the dead. We were so happy when he finally died. In fact, we made a facebook page about it. You should all become a fan, even if you don't watch the show, just to make me happy. :)
That is the page, if you didn't guess. I despise him with a burning fiery passion. Grrrr..... He'd better not be in the fourth season, or objects around me may be in danger of serious damage from my rage.
Anyways, I'm sure you are tired of hearing me rave about Chuck and school and whatnot. I will try to post again soon.



No comments: