Saturday, September 25, 2010

*click*

That was the sound of high school starting to be possible. I have actually been doing my homework better, and understanding more and whatnot. I think I just really needed a nice long break like summer to get it together. Why it had to take my entire sophomore year plus the summer to get into a good rythm, I don't know. But I wish it hadn't. But anyways, since I am doing so much better this year, I am hopefully not going to be whining about it so much. For all you people that still read my blog, if there are any, after journalism disbanded.
Having said that, I am not sure why I am still writing. I guess it is just nice to have something to put random thoughts onto, with the possible chance that someone might read it and understand my life just a little bit more.
I am not usually a person who needs a lot of encouragement or help from others. I am very independent and enjoy doing things by myself. But sometimes it is still quite nice to have somewhere just to post stuff. I do enjoy company, but I don't thrive of of others, and I am not an overly emotional person. Much to the confusion of my mom and/or sister who can't understand why I never cry about life. I hear them say, "I think I might have to cry tonight," or something and I just roll my eyes. What does crying help, anyways?
So anyways. I am not quite sure why I just put that there. Oh well. Its just like I said.
But yeah, life is much better this year in general, just thought whoever could be reading this might want to know.

No comments: