Monday, November 22, 2010

General Life.

So, last time in yearbook I watched Chuck. It made my day about 20 times better. I kind of want to watch Tower Prep today, but I don't know if there is time. Eh, there might be, but I am not going to today. Maybe sometime. I am tired. And I am like 7-8 chapters behind in my reading for English. I hate Their Eyes Were Watching God. It is probably like the most retarded book on the planet. But there isn't much I can do about it, so I guess that is just too bad, isn't it?
I am so glad that there are only 2 days of school this week, and one of them is a Monday. I don't know if I could make it any longer without a break. What with them not having real teacher development days anymore, it seems like there have been no breaks at all. And really I can only think of two. UEA and labor day. I am just glad Chuck is on and they didn't wait until January to start the season. Hopefully it is a good long season. It is on again tonight, but I don't know if I can watch it. I am going to see Footloose tonight, which starts at 7:00, the same time as Chuck, so I will have to watch it tomorrow sometime. Hmmmm.... Maybe I will get up early to watch it before school, but it probably won't happen. I doubt even Chuck could get me out of be any earlier than normal. And if Chuck can't do it, no one can.

No comments: