Thursday, December 17, 2009

Journalism

I know that I am posting very often now, and i just wanted you to know that I will be posting at least twice a week from now on for my Journalism class. This is just about random things in my life, but they have to be "Phippen appropriate", So I won't be able to write about either my "sex life, or any nefarious activity." Too bad, huh? I know you will miss it.
With Chrstmas coming up, I need money. Badly. And I happen to not have any. If any of you will be seeing me in the last week, you could donate to the cause... I managed to clean the tubs yesterday and make $3, but I need at least thirty to get everything I want to get for various people in my life.
Usually in my family we just get a small present for all the kids in my family, but this year we decided to draw names. I got Pwee, and I know a few things I want to get him, but I don't have nearly enough money. Watty got me, and I basically have no idea what he is getting me, but I guess I will find out next week, ,won't I?
So, until next post.


No comments: