Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life...

I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. I'm sure the suspense has been terrible. I have done quite a lot since I last spoke to you all. I went on millions of vacations over the summer. I wished I could just have had some free time to myself, but I guess that is just not possible when you are me. I also started high school. Just last friday was our homecoming game. We lost, but not before I had seen many of my old junior high friends that had gone to the enemy school. It was the most crazy of all of our games so far, and my friend and I were planning to go and kick the other teams players in the shins if we hadn't scored by the last five minutes. That was the plan made after our first plan, which was that I would go and tackle their biggest guy, and she would rip the ball from our player's grasp and run it in. I'm certain it would have worked, but I'm not so sure about everyone else's reactions.
So, in general, life is ok. Homework is crazy (I have some even now that is waiting to be done), and school is mostly good. There are a few weird things though. For example, at the stomp that was after one of our first games, my friend Nicole and I were standing there, not really dancing at that point in time, and this guy who we didn't know at all came up with a bandana and hooked it around me and Nicole and started dancing insanely. Nicole and I had no idea what to do as we were flung from side to side, way to close for comfort to this stranger, and spun recklessly about. After an eternity, he let us go and disappeared into the crowd. Later, he jumped into the middle of me, Nicole and Tiffany and doing something that could hardly be considered dancing, more like wild flailing. We had of course told Tiffany about this guy, and even pointed him out. She nearly had a heart attack when he came close and fell backwards with a wail. Nicole and I merely exchanged an exasperated glance and sat it out until he had moved on to other poor, unsuspecting young women. Later, of course, I noticed that the same guy was in my chemistry class. Naturally, Mr. Rassmussen moved him to sit right next to me. I don't know if he remembered me, but I certainly remembered him. I tried to ignore him as much as possible, answering when he asked me a direct question, but never talking to him more than was absolutely necessary. He still sits by me and bothers me quite as much as before.
Isn't my life wonderful?

2 comments:

Mama Llama-Karen said...

Sorry Em! this world is sure full of......interesting people. Sadly, we don't always have a choice as to whether we interact with them or not. :)
Hang in there! Hopefully your "Jacob" will come along and protect you from the life sucking weirdo next to you.

Em said...

Psh... Edward is s better than Jacob any day. But maybe he will come too.