Friday, November 14, 2008

Marley and Me


This is like the saddest books I've ever read, but it is so good! I just finished it tonight, and I haven't cried since my guinea pig died in seventh grade (testimony meeting doesn't count, it wasn't sad crying) and I pretty much soaked my pillow+ a bunch of tissues. I still like the book a lot, and it is a true story, which is different than most of the books I read, which are fantasy, or whatever. But you all should read it. My dad loves it too, so a lot of different people would like this book, maybe even animal haters...(in my head right now I'm glaring at my mom). So anyway, read it people!

1 comment:

Mama Llama-Karen said...

Em, I totally know what you mean. Steve got an advanced, signed copy at a book fair. I read it about 4 years ago and I still remember it quite well. That's unusual for me. It had some humorous stuff in it, but great saddness as well. I can certainly understand why you cried. I am so impressed by the range of books you read. Way to go!!!!