Thursday, August 14, 2008

Desertion.

I'm sorry I deserted you all for a while. As you can imagine, I have been doing some interesting things while I was gone though. For one thing, I went to girls camp (pictures on that some other day). I went camping at Smith and Morehouse, where we went fishing and stuff. We caught like 20000 fish! we only kept 4 though. We named them. Some of the ones we didn't keep are: Alfredo, Izak, Carlos, Jessica, Alex, Etc. The ones we kept were: Bobby, Mona, Otis and Jordan. (By the way, I didn't name Mona or Otis. It was my dad. Ugh! What horrible names! Oh well. I guess I can be glad my name isn't Mona. Gross.) . My dad grilled them up for us with some lemon pepper and butter and stuff. Since me and him are the only ones that like fish-plus we were the ones that went fishing-we got to have 2 trout each. Delicious!

Here is a last thought for you all.
I hope it cheered you up.

No comments: