Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nurse Em

I am (for now) nurse Em. Everyone in my family is sick, except for me, and Fudepwee, who went to work, and also Watty. So I am stuck taking care of everyone at home. Since I cannot drive, I cannot go anywhere, and also my duty to my family prevents me from doing such a thing. I am on the computer while the rest of them watch wierd shows on TV. When they need me I have to go do their will. Well, actually, I do it because I have nothing better to do. So, yeah, I am pretty bored right now, but hopefully I won't get sick too, because then no one would be able to do the nursing. Some of my theories for the sickness:
1. The hamburger at our family party was undercooked (I had a hot dog.)
2. My cousins Josh and Lexie were sick during the projector movie outside, and passed on their ailments.
3. Someone we were sitting near at fireworks last night was sick.
4. They all ate some other food that I didn't eat that had diseases or something.
5. They ate something that I did and I am just stronger.
6. This is just some random sickness going around.
Don't I have a fun day ahead of me?

No comments: